If you need assistance, please see the information below:
If you do not have access to a printer, please call 1-800-482-8988 (Toll-free Client Assistance Helpline) to have a Voter Registration Application mailed to you.
Section 7 of the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) of 1993 requires that each state provide the opportunity to register to vote with every application for public assistance and every recertification, renewal, and change of address. The "Yes" button above directs you to a Voter Registration Application. Please review the information below and answer "Yes" or "No" to the voter registration question above.
You have several ways to submit your completed Voter Registration Application.
• Voter Registration Applications may be submitted to the DHS County office.
• You may also return the Voter Registration Application with your application, renewal, or change from, or
• You can also mail your completed Voter Registration Application to Arkansas Secretary of State,
ATTN: Voter Registration, P.O. Box 8111, Little Rock, AR 72203-8111.
If you would like help in filling out the voter registration application form, we will help you. The decision
whether to seek or accept help is yours. You may fill out the voter registration application form in private.
You may file a complaint with the Secretary of State if you believe that someone has interfered with your right to:
• Register to vote,
• Decline to register to vote,
• Privacy in deciding whether to register or in applying to register to vote, or
• Chose your own political party or other political preference.
You may contact the Secretary of State:
• In-person or in-writing at Secretary of State, Room 256 State Capitol, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201, or
• By Telephone by Calling 1-800-482-1127
No information relating to a declination to register to vote in connection with an application may be used for any purpose other than voter registration.